Covid-19 & Amenities
Guest and Staff Safety Measures
Keeping Us All Safe
The Amenities Team is serious about taking every safety precaution possible for the safety of our guests and team members.
- Masks are required to all who enter, including all staff, and must be kept on throughout entire time at Amenities.
- If any staff member or guest has any of the Covid-19 symptoms they will not be permitted to enter the building.
- We supply disposable masks if you do not have one with you.
- Hands will be sanitized, and the door will be opened for your safety upon exit.
- We ask that all who enter sanitize their hands at our sanitation station.
- Each area is completely sanitized after each guest.
- All treatment rooms are sanitized and left to stand and air out between each service.
- We are limiting appointments to 25% capacity.
- We ask that all appointments arrive just a few moments before the scheduled visit as to limiting the number of individuals in the salon and spa at one time for social distancing.
- For everyone’s safety, we also sincerely ask that you come alone for your service unless you need help from a caretaker. This helps us keep in compliance with social distancing and the 25% capacity guidelines.
- For our facials service we use a custom-made clear shield that is between guest and facialist. This way you can enjoy the benefits of the full-face treatment without your mask and are totally protected. The technician wears their mask during the entire treatment. We will supply a new disposable mask to wear after your facial.
- Bathrooms are sanitized and floors are mopped and logged every two hours.
We wish good health and safety for all….